Our center provides one-to-one consultation for Grief Support treatment of stress disorder according to the guidelines provided by the Royal College of Psychiatrist England.
Drug addiction treatment center in Islamabad strives to provide the best one on one consultations for grief support and work closely within the industry guidelines.
Who Needs It ?
Grief support can help you tide through some of your toughest times.
- Grief is a natural reaction to the loss of a loved one, we can help you overcome it
- Tapping into each individual’s natural capacity to heal one’s self
- The duration and intensity of grief is unique for each individual
- Caring and acceptance always helps in the healing process
IPCRC Center runs a monthly programme of free grief support groups including:
- General Adult Group for anyone aged 18 years and above
- Motherless Daughter Group for women aged 18 years and above
- Teen Group for teenagers
- Middles Group for children aged six to 12 years
- Little Group for children aged three to five years
- To register yourself or your child for a group, you will first be invited to an orientation meeting with one of our therapists, which lasts 30-50 minutes.