Looking for the best rehabilitation center in Islamabad?
Islamabad Psychiatric Clinic & Rehabilitation Center (IPCRC) is a top rated and well reputed Psychiatric clinic having more than 12 qualified psychiatrists and a state of the art rehabilitation center. We follow British guidelines for treating our patients.
Rehab Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday | 24/7 Service
Sunday | OFF
Monday – Saturday | 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Sunday | OFF
Best Rehabilitation Center & Psychiatric Clinic in Islamabad
( Registered with Healthcare Regulatory Authority )
IPCRC is registered with healthcare regulatory authority to ensure quality treatment to our patient. At our rehabilitation center, we provide medical care, inpatient rehab, therapeutic sessions, outpatient services and other healthcare services under one roof. Our commitment to provide top notch healthcare services is unwavering to ensuring a quality life of our patient and live like a healthy and prosper human being.
IPCRC Rehabilitation Services in Islamabad
REESTABLISH YOUR SPIRIT WITH a Top Rehabilitation center & Psychiatric Clinic
Our inpatient rehabilitation center operates in line with British guidelines to provide intensive rehabilitation services. We offer a rigorous rehabilitation program at our Drug treatment center in Islamabad, with a skilled nursing facility. Once you step through our door, we will instantaneously begin treatment to ensure an early recovery following the shortest route and performing all healthcare activities under British guidelines.
Our outpatient rehabilitation service provides comprehensive, individualized evaluation and treatment for people who are dealing with any psychiatric illness and chronic psychiatric problems, or drug addiction. We also offer home care services for patients that are willing to take the next step and quit drugs.
Drug Free Environment at the Rehabilitation cetner
Islamabad Rehabilitation Center makes sure that the patient lives in a drug-free environment. During the treatment Psychiatric medication given to the patients is totally dependence-free. All necessary precautionary measures are being taken to ensure the safety of the patient so that they may not harm them or anybody else.
Twelve Steps Of Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol–that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings
- Made a list of persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or oth
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.