Ice Treatment In Islamabad
As the leading ice treatment center in Islamabad, Islamabad Psychiatric Clinic & Rehabilitation Center focuses on not only dealing with the addiction itself, yet the causes that brought about its growth. Our therapy is specialized to satisfy the needs of each person. We provide highly professional services for people seeking help in drug addiction treatment.
We offer a very efficient rehabilitation training course for the treatment of ice/crystal meth addiction via psychological aid.
IPCRC drug addiction treatment center in Islamabad is an industry leader in the treatment of drug addiction. Our team of leading medical professionals are committed to guaranteeing that each patient is treated as an individual patient.
What Is Ice?
IIce is basically crystal methamphetamine. Which is a stimulant drug. Basically, it will speed up the messages that are travelling between the brain and the body. It is much stronger, and far more addictive than the powder form of the salt. We offer the best treatment to this addiction, here in Islamabad.
Ice will usually appear as chunky crystals that are small, and look like ice cubes. It can also appear white or brown, in a powdery form, which comes with a very strong smell, and bitter taste.
Crystal meth, shabu, crystal, glass, shard.
How Is It Used?
Ice is typically smoked, or injected. It can also be swallowed, or snorted.
Effects Of Ice
- There is absolutely no level of drug use that is safe. It is important to be very careful when consuming any type of drug.
- The effects of ice can last up to 12 hours. However, insomnia may be accompanied for the next few days after using it. It will impact everyone differently, depending on their mental and physical state. But typical feelings invoked will involve feelings of pleasure and confidence, increased awareness, higher energy, repetition of simple tasks, a faster heart rate and breathing.
- When injecting drugs, there is the risk of contracting an infection, persistent vein damage and even tetanus.
- When people begin sharing needles, there is the risk of hepatitis B and C, as well as HIV and AIDS.
- Over an extended period of time, ice can also cause weight loss, due to a reduced appetite. Restless sleep. Dry mouth, and other dental problems. Regular colds, or the flu. Breathlessness, and trouble concentration among many more.
- It would impact all aspects of your life, including the financial and professional parts too.
IPCRC Provides best Ice treatment in Islamabad
With regular use, ice may eventually cause:
- Extreme weight loss due to reduced appetite
- Restless sleep
- Dry mouth and dental problems
- Regular colds or flu
- Trouble concentrating
- Muscle stiffness
- Anxiety, paranoia and violence
- Heart and kidney problems
- Increased risk of stroke
- Needing to use more to get the same effect
- Dependence on ice
- Financial, work or social problems