A Typically, this assessment would be requested by adults. It would help in the valuation and measurement of their intellectual and emotional learning.
Whether pursuing your studies, or your career; this assessment can offer some much needed insight into yourself and the way your mind works.
Who Needs It ?
Adults may either choose to visit themselves, or be referred for the test from an institution, based on the following predispositions;
- Cognitive abilities
- Learning difficulties
- Personality disorders
Mental Health Assessment Process
Our psychological assessment would typically range between a few weeks’ time.
- You may be asked to complete an email form referring to information about yourself or your child, which you will have to bring to the appointment.
- There is a one-hour session that would take place at the IPRC clinic simply for a quick review on your background and other concerns.
- Next, an appointment will be scheduled for the assessment.
- The assessment, typically, is conducted within our clinic taking around 2 to 3 days and would include certain achievement and cognitive measures to truly assess the IQ, learning ability, and if any disorders are present.
- Once all the data is in hand and has been collected, our psychologist will proceed to consult with another psychologist on our team to get a thorough picture of the assessment scores and results.
- The information will then be carefully synthesized and compiled into a comprehensive psycho educational report, which will be discussed with you face-to-face in a feedback session that can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
30-minute Mental Illness Assessment Checkup
Alternatively, you may wish to try our Mental Assessment Checkup service. This is a quick and easy way to get an expert opinion on the state of your mental wellbeing and to identify any stressors that may negatively impact your wellbeing in the future.